Main Features of Zulutrade
Zulutrade is one of the main companies engaged in providing automated Forex trading and Forex signals services around the world. The trading signals of its platform are produced by expert traders with years of experience in the market. One of the main advantages of Zulutrade is that is a regulated company which is registered with the NFA and CFTC of United States.
Country of Origin
This company is originally from Russia. However this company also has offices in United States.
Zulutrade is properly regulated by NFA and CFTC (Member ID 0389149) of United States, two of the main financial regulators of that country.
Forex market. The trading signals provided by Zulutrade are exclusively to trade with currency pairs in the Forex Market.The currency pair traded depends on the signal provider.
Trading Signal Provider
- Forex traders (human traders). Zulutrade is a bridge between professional traders and investors.The trades are executed by the platform of the broker automatically through send by Zulutrade.
- There are more than 70000 signals providers with all styles of trading.
- The signal providers can use Expert Advisors (automated trading systems) too to generate the trading signals.
Trading Style of the trading signals sent by Zulutrade
Depending on the signal provider, is possible to find high risk strategies and moderate risk strategies. Also is possible to find swing traders, scalpers, day traders, etc. In this way, the clients can choose the best signal providers according with their investment objectives.
It offers a demo account with $50 000 of virtual funds for trading.
Cost of Service
ZuluTrade receives rebates from the brokers for the trades generated through its website, and splits them with the experts that provide the trading advice, so the service have no direct cost for the investor.
Trading Signals Execution
The trading signals provided by Zulutrade are executed in two ways:
- The signals generated by the signal providers (traders) can be executed directly in the platform of Zulutrade (this platform can be accessed through the company´s website). In this case the signals are executed using the capital that investors deposited in the account with Zulutrade.
- The trading signals can also be executed in the trading account of the client with one of the associated Forex brokers of Zulutrade. In other words, the signals are sent directly to the trading account of the client and are executed through the platform of the broker.
Main Advantages of Zulutrade
- It is a company regulated by NFA and CFTC of United States.
- Zulutrade offers the possibility to follow more than 70000 traders for free.
- The signals providers are human traders with years of experience in the market.
- The user has the possibility to choose among hundreds of signal providers.
- It has developed a feature called ZuluGuard which is an account protection feature that follows each trader´s behaviour and automatically remove any bad trader when a radical trading strategy is detected.
- When Zulutrade detects a bad signal provider in the investor´s portfolio, it proceeds to remove this trader automatically from the portfolio and close all trading positions opened with its trading signals to further protect the account.
- This company is associated with the most important brokers in the industry.
- The user has the possibility to check the performance and the trading style of the signal provider.
- The signal providers have the option to host their Expert Advisors for free through the VPS program of Zulutrade. It supports more than 60 brokers.
- This company developed various applications that allows to access the account and the platform through mobile devices like iPhone, iPAD or android phone.
- Zulutrade allows manual trading if the customer wishes to conduct trades on their own as a regular Forex Broker.
|Minimum deposit||The opening of an account is free, but we recommend a minimum deposit of $500. If the trading signals are executed in the trading account of an associated broker, the minimum deposit depends on each broker.|
|Link to website||Zulutrade website|
|Open an account (free)|
List of Broker associated with Zulutrade
The following is a complete list of Forex brokers associated with Zulutrade that allow to open a linked trading account that can receive and execute the trading signals send by Zulutrade.
|Forex broker||Broker Review|
|3TG Brokers||Complete review|
|World Wide Markets||Complete review|