The binary options broker RoboOption (regulated by CySEC of Cyprus) regularly organizes a trading contest for demo accounts which offers cash prizes to the winners. This competition provides an opportunity to gain experience, test trading strategies for binary options without risking real money in the process and get cash prizes that the trader will receive in their real account. In this case, the prizes can be withdrawn without restrictions or can be used to trade in the market.
The competition takes place every week. Each participant receives an initial deposit of 5000 USD in virtual money. The winners are the 10 participants who get the best results at the end of the week. The prizes obtained are transferred to the real trading accounts of the winning traders.
The opportunities offered by the trading competition for demo accounts of RoboOption are:
- There is no risk to the trader. Each participant receives virtual money that is transferred to their competition account, and therefore there is no risk that the trader loses its own funds.
- Participants gain experience. The demo accounts offer the ability to test strategies, improve skills, develop their own trading systems and gain more experience which can be useful when trading with real money.
- It is a competition that offers cash prizes. This trading contest offers the opportunity to compete through demo accounts and get exciting prizes in the form of real money that is transferred to the account of the winners.
Terms of the trading competition of RoboOption
- The competition is done with demo accounts of RoboOption.
- The only requirement for the trader is to have completed the verification process.
- There is no limit to the types of binary options or instruments (underlying assets for binary options contracts).
- Each contestant receives $5000 USD in virtual money to participate.
- The winners are the traders that end with the largest deposit of capital at the end of the period of competition, ie operators who get the best results (higher profits).
- The prize money is awarded in the form of bonuess and deposited on the real account of the winners.
- Each round of competition lasts for 1 week.
- This competition offers prizes to the top 10 traders according to the following scheme:
- First Place – $250.
- Second Place – $200.
- Third Place – $150.
- Fourth Place – $110.
- Fifth Place – $90.
- Sixth Place – $60.
- Seventh place – $50.
- Eighth Place – $40.
- Ninth place – $30.
- Tenth place – $20.
How to participate in the competition?
If you are interested in more information about the competition for demo trading accounts of RoboOption broker and open an account to participate at no cost, you can access the website of the company through the following link: