The Forex and CFD broker HotForex (a regulated company) is organizing a trading competition for all customers (new and existing) which offers cash prizes for the first 6 places (the prize fund is 80,000 USD). It is a contest for live accounts that reward traders who obtain the best performance during the competition, which will take place during the first three months of 2016.
-Registration period: Traders interested in participating must register during the period from December 17, 2015 until March 18, 2016.
-Competition period: The trading competition will take place from January 1, 2016 until March 18, 2016.
General conditions of trading competition Currency Wars
- It is a trading competition for new and existing clients of HotForex that open a real trading account with this company.
- To participate the trader requires a minimum deposit of 250 USD.
- The participant can open more than one contest account. In each subsequent account the trader have to make a minimum deposit of 250 USD.
- The currency deposit for the competition is US Dollar.
- Trading instruments that will be taken into account are: currency pairs (Forex), precious metals (gold and silver) and oil.
- The use of Expert Advisors is not accepted.
- The use of any type of trading strategy is accepted.
- The account maximum leverage is 1:100.
- Winners will be the 6 traders who have the best performance during the contest period. The rate of return shall be calculated using the following formula: (Total Earnings/Total Deposits) x 100
- The prize money will be credited to the accounts of the winners. These funds can be used for trading purposes without restriction. However, for the money withdrawal the trader must complete a given volume of transactions, depending on the amount of the prize received (Number of lots = Amount prize/80).
- The prizes for the winners of this competition are:
- First place: 40000 USD
- Second place: 20000 USD
- Third place: 10000 USD
- Fourth place: 5000 USD
- Fifth place: 3000 USD
- Sixth place: 2000 USD
You can learn more about the trading competition “Currency Wars” and register on the website of the company through the following link: