The Forex and CFD broker HotForex is organizing a trading competition for all clients which offers exciting prizes for the top 4 places. The awards consist of a Rolex Submariner with a value of $10,000 and $3,500 in cash prizes. Prizes for the winners will be distributed as follows:
- First Place: Rolex Submariner.
- Second Place: $2000.
- Third Place: $1000.
- Fourth Place: $500.
The conditions of this competition for traders are:
- All traders who have an account with HotForex, both new and regular can participate.
- Traders who wish to enroll in the competition can only do so through the page dedicated to the contest Rolex Time Trader Contest.
- The registration period begins on March 20, 2014.
- The competition will start on April 15, 2014 and end on June 15, 2014.
- The minimum deposit to enter the competition is $250 USD. The (additional) incremental minimum deposit is 250. Accounts that do not meet the minimum level will not be included in the calculation of performance and therefore not participate in the competition.
- All accounts of the Rolex Time Trader contest are set as Premium accounts by default.
- The winners will be traders who obtain the highest percentages of return. The return percentage is calculated by the following formula: (Total Income/Total Deposit) x 100. For benefits are taken into account only the closed positions.
- In the event that a tie occurs between accounts, the account will be the winner with the lowest Drawdown.
- The winner of the competition receives as a prize a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submarine, which has a value of $10,000.
- Cash prizes can be withdrawn without any restrictions. Initially these prizes will be credited to real trading accounts.
- Each participant can register more than one account in the competition.
- No withdrawals are allowed during the duration of the competition.
How to register in the trading competition Rolex Time Trader of HotForex?
You can get more information and register at no additional cost on this page dedicated to the trading competition through the following link: