The Adjustable MA expert advisor is a customizable EA based on moving averages that offers greater flexibility compared to the strategies of traditional moving averages crosses. The trader can set the EA with different types of moving averages, different periods, minimum difference between the MA, slippage in the price, trailing stops and stop loss levels and take profit. This EA always opens new positions during moving average crosses and closes the same positions when the following crosses occurs.
- The best results are obtained with the EUR/USD on a 5 minute chart.
- By default, it uses a stop loss of 100 pips and a take profit of 70 pips. The trailing stop is off by default.
- On average this EA opens winning positions in a 60% of the trades performed.
- With this EA, it is recommended that the trader experiment with different combinations of parameters to use the Adjustable EA with an optimal configuration to trade with real money.
Below are the parameters and results for this EA:
- Stop Loss: Variable.
- Take Profit: Variable.
- Currency Pairs: All.
- Time Frames: All.
- Best results: EUR/USD with a time frame of 5 minutes.
- Percentage Gain: 60% of operations.
- Maximum Drawdown: 10%.
Note: This AD is compatible with ECN brokers.
You can download this Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 and 5 using the following link: