Liquid Markets-Forex Broker Review
Liquid Markets is a regulated European Forex broker (is regulated by CySEC and the FCA) which offers Non Dealing Desk execution to its clients and operates since 2006. This company offer a lot of instruments to trade like Forex, CFDs and commodities and indices.
Type of broker
Liquid Markets is a Non Dealing Desk Forex broker.
Liquid Markets is regulated by the following financial regulatory entities:
- CySEC from Cyprus (license number 103/09).
- FCA from UK ( registration number 516667).
- BaFIN from Germany (registration number 123252).
- CNMV from Spain.
- Others financial regulatory entities from different European countries such as Holland.
Country of origin
It was founded in Switzerland. Currently the main offices of the company and clients operations moved to Cyprus.
This broker allows to trade with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: 30 currency pairs in the spot market, including the most important like the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY and other more exotic such as the USD/TRY and the USD/SEK.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market and crude oil (West Texas Intermediate) through CFD based on Futures contracts.
- Contrats For Diference: CFDs based on the following financial assets:
- 30 stocks in the U.S. market.
- 43 commodity Futures.
- 40 Stock-index Futures*.
- 14 Futures of different types (Futures contracts based on commodities and major market indexes).
* Contracts based on the main Futures on indices such as the E-mini S&P 500, E-mini NASDAQ 100, Nikkei 225 Index and SMI Index.
Liquid Markets offer 6 types of trading accounts according with the client profile:
- Mini Forex Account: This type of trading account is designed for beginners traders that are new to the Forex market and want to risk a smaller amount of capital in their trades. This account can be opened with a minimum deposit of $2000 and provides a maximum leverage of 1:500 with fixed spreads from 3 pips onwards for major currency pairs like EUR/USD and a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots.
- Standard Forex Account: It is the regular trading account of Liquid Markets which was designed for traders that have experience in the Forex market or have some knowledge related with financial markets in general. This account can be opened with a minimum deposit of $5000 and provides a maximum leverage of 1:500 with fixed spreads from 2,2 pips onwards for major currency pairs like EUR/USD and a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots.
- Premium Forex Account: This is a type of account designed for dedicated Forex traders with more capital and experience to invest in the markets. It can be opened with a minimum deposit of $50,000 and provides a maximum leverage of 1:200 with fixed spreads from 1,8 pips onwards for major currency pairs like EUR/USD and a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots.
- Professional Forex Account: In this case, this is a trading account designed for professional traders and big investors with years of experience in the markets which can be opened with a minimum deposit of $100 000. This type of account provides a maximum leverage of 1:100 with fixed spreads from 1,5 pips onwards for major currency pairs like EUR/USD and a minimum transaction size of 1 lot.
- Managed Forex Account: This account option was created for inexperienced investors who wish to invest in the Forex market but are still learning how to trade. With these managed accounts, the investors' money is managed by expert traders with experience in the Forex market. In this case, Liquid Markets makes no capital management but facilitates the process for managers and professional traders that want to increase their profits by managing third party funds and investors who are interested in having an account to invest in the market Forex managed directly by a professional.
- Institutional Forex Account: This trading account was designed for companies and big investors that are interested in investing in the Forex market and with other financial instruments such as Contracts For Difference for example. It offers a leverage of 1:100.
- Islamic Forex Accounts: These swap free account are designed for traders of Islamic religion. In this case Liquid Markets offers an Islamic Account version of all types of accounts mentioned above.
- Managed Forex Accounts: Liquid Markets offers a Forex managed accounts services for its clients which allows to obtain an stable and realistic income in the Forex market at long term. The company has a partnership with Delman SA, a reputable fund manager based in Switzerland which is regulated by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) and now is responsible for managing the operations of asset management of Liquid Markets. More details about this service can be obtain through the following link:
*All trading accounts are available in Corporate Account or Joint Account versions.
Yes, with no limit of time.
Liquid Markets offers its customers the following options of trading platforms based in Metatrader 4:
- Regular Metatrader 4: This application is the standard Metatrader 4 platform which includes multiple trading tools like advanced charts and technical indicators.
- Metatrader 4 Multiterminal: This system allow the management of multiple Forex accounts. It is a perfect application for professional traders and money managers.
- Metatrader 4 Multi account Manager: This is a solution designated for managing several Metatrader 4 trading accounts. This application is perfect for professional traders and asset managers.
- Metatrader 4 Mobile: It is a version of Metatrader 4 designed to access the account and trade in the market from any PDA and smartphone.
- Metatrader 5: This is the new version of Metatrader which incorporates a lot of improvements. For the moment it Is offered just for demo accounts.
The client can make deposits and withdrawals by bank wire, credit cards (the main credit cards like VISA and Mastercard), Moneybookers and Paypal.
The deposits can be made in USD, EUR, CHF, JPY and GBP.
Main Advantages of Liquid Markets
- Liquid Markets is fully regulated by the most important financial regulatory entities from Europe including the FCA and BaFIN among other.
- This broker offers regular promotions for new and regular clients for opening and account, deposit funds and trading (rebates).
- Liquid Markets have a good customer service by phone, e-mail and live chat in its website. This chat operates 24/7.
- It offers low fixed spreads for all accounts.
- It is a Metatrader 4 broker.
- This broker allows the creation, evaluation and implementation of Expert Advisors (automated trading systems) through Metatrader 4.
- Liquid Markets allow all types of trading strategies with their trading platforms including scalping, hedging and news trading (trading based in economic news).
- It offers a multi account version of Metatrader 4 for professional traders and asset managers.
- This broker offers 6 options of trading accounts.
- Free analysis reviews of the market.
- Through its website, this broker offers free Forex education.
- Free analysis tools like price charts, economic news and a economic calendar.
- A lot of instruments for trading, including commodities and CFDs.
- Liquid Markets charges no commissions for Forex trading.
- Islamic trading accounts (swap free accounts) for clients of Islamic religion.
- It offers the possibility to open segregated accounts.
Liquid Markets Main Promotions
- This broker offers regular bonuses and promotions for both regular and new customers with a real trading account. The curren promotions are the following:
- Liquid Markets offers a daily interest bonus on the balance in the trading account which can be as high as LIBOR + 5%. This bonus can be withdrawn at any time.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Managed Account broker.
- Metatrader 4 broker.
|Company||Liquid Markets or LQD.|
|Minimum account size||$2000 for the Mini Forex Account.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Maximun Leverage||1:100 to 1:500.|
|Spreads (Forex)||This broker offers fixed and variable very low spreads (depending on the trading account) from 0.9 pips for the main currency pairs such as EUR/USD.|
|Open a demo account||Liquid Markets Demo Account|
|Open an account|