The company HotForex, a broker specialized in Forex, CFD and commodities, has created a trading competition for demo accounts which will be held in early 2015. This contest will offer cash prizes for the winners (the top 10 traders). This trading contest is called Free-For-All Holiday Tournament and offers $8500 USD in cash prizes and different gifts for the best traders. Since it is a contest for demo accounts there is no risk for the participant.
-Registration period of the contest: Traders interested can register between December 1, 2014 and January 11, 2015.
– Period in which the competition will take place: January 15, 2015 to January 30, 2015.
Terms of the competition
- It is a trading contest for HotForex customers who will participate through a special demo account, so the participants does not risk their money at any time. Despite this, to be eligible as a participant, the trader must have deposited at least $150 in a real account between October 1, 2014 and January 11, 2015 (this money will not be used at any time in the competition). This will give the trader the right to open the demo account and participate in the contest.
- The competitors will participate with a demo account that has a virtual balance of 20,000 USD. Trading conditions for participants will be:
- Leverage of 1:400.
- Minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots.
- Expert Advisors are accepted.
- The trading platform to be used is Metatrader 4.
- The competition will last for about 2 weeks.
- The winners will be the Top 10 traders who obtained the greatest revenue for the duration of the competition.
- The prizes for the winners will be distributed as follows:
- First place: $2,500 + gift
- Second place: $1500 + gift
- Third place: $1000 + gift
- Fourth place: $800
- Fifth place: $700
- Sixth place: $600
- Seventh place: $500
- Eighth place: $400
- Ninth place: $300
- Tenth place: $200
Registration in the trading contest
To register, the trader must login to their user account (myHotForex) where a banner announcing the contest Free-For-All Holiday Tournament appears in the right side. The next step is to click on the banner and follow all instructions, a process that takes a few minutes.
You can get more information about this trading competition (and other promotions of HotForex) and open an account with this broker on the company website via the following link: