HFX-Forex Broker Review
HFX is a Forex broker founded in 2011 which offers regular trading accounts with fixed spreads and ECN accounts to trade with currency pairs (Forex), commodities and Contracts For Difference based on different kinds of assets such as commodities, stocks and stock indices of various markets.
Type of Broker
HFX is a Non Dealing Desk broker.
No information about it
Country of origin
The headquarters of this broker are located in London, United Kingdom.
- Forex Market: More than 50 currency pairs and crosses in the spot market, from the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY to others more exotic like the USD/ZAR.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important commodities in the market.
- Contrats For Difference: CFDs based on the following financial assets:
- Commodities such as crude oil, natural gas and other.
- The main stocks indices of the European market and the US market.
- The most important shares of the US market.
- Silver Account: This type of trading account was created for traders with little experience in the market and with little capital to invest. It requires a minimum deposit of $ 300. It offers fixed spreads from 3 pips for the EUR/USD, with a variable leverage up to 1:500 and a minimum transaction size of 0.05 lots. This account also offers video tutorials on the market and the trading platforms of this broker.
- Gold Account: These are trading accounts designed for experienced traders with a greater capital investment. The trader must deposit at least $2000 to open a Gold Account. It offers fixed spreads from 3 pips for the EUR / USD, with a variable leverage up to 1:500 and a minimum transaction size of 0.20 lots. As for additional services, these accounts offer fairly comprehensive video tutorials on the market and the trading platforms of HFX, five training sessions, access to an account manager once a week and a welcome bonus of up to 10% of the amount deposited.
- Platinum Account: This type of trading account was designed for professional traders with a high capital investment. It requires a minimum deposit of $10000. It offers fixed spreads whose value can be negotiated by the customer, a variable leverage up to 1:500 and a minimum transaction size of 0.50 lots. With respect to additional services, these accounts offer fairly comprehensive video tutorials on the market and trading platforms of HFX, unlimited training sessions, unlimited access to an account manager and a welcome bonus of up to 20% of the deposit.
- ECN Account: These accounts are designed for investors interested in trading under the best conditions including the best market prices, fast executions and low and variable spreads. The ECN account provides access to major liquidity providers in the market through an interbank network which allows the investor to trade with a nearly instantaneous execution with spreads from 0.3 pips for the EUR/USD. It is an ideal account for scalpers as it offers no limitations on the type of trading strategy that the trader can use, also, it allows the use of Expert Advisors (automated trading systems) for Metatrader 4. The maximum leverage is 1:200.
It offers a demo account with no limit of time.
Main Advantages of HFX
- In this case, the trader can choose between regular trading accounts with fixed spreads and ECN accounts with variable and low spreads.
- HFX broker offers regular bonuses for new clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- This broker offers a good costumer service. HFX supports its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It charge no commissions or hidden fees.
- It is a Metatrader 4 broker which accepts the use of Expert Advisors.
- The broker’s customers have access to daily market analysis performed by expert analysts.
- HFX has a current news service on the market.
- Customers who deposit a certain amount of funds in their accounts have access to a free trading signals service by Trading Central, a leader in the sector.
- This broker has several options trading platforms for their clients.
- This broker offers Mobile trading to all its clients.
- Through its website, the broker offers several education options for their clients including several video tutorials on the market and the trading platforms offered by this company, a fairly comprehensive glossary, free webinars on the market through the “Educational Center” of HFX (These webinars include topics for both experts and beginners traders) and others.
- On the website we can find enough information about issues such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the market in general.
HFX Main Promotions
The main offers of HFX are the following:
- A 20% well come bonus for the first deposit made by the client.
Other categories of this broker
- ECN Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader broker.
|Minimum account size||$300|
|Minimum lot size||0.05 lots.|
|Link to the website|
|Open an account|