FXCM is one of the most important Forex broker in the sector. It is a regulated Non Dealing Desk broker founded in 1999 in United States with thousands of clients around the world thanks to its high quality trading services which include various types of trading platforms.
Type of broker
FXCM is a Non Dealing Desk.
This is a broker fully regulated by the following entities:USA (NFA, CFTC and FCM), UK (FCA) and other financial regulatory authorities in the countries where the company have presence.
-Since December 2010, this company is listed in NYSE Euronext.
Country of origin
United States with presence in UK, France, Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai.
-Forex Market (39 different currency pairs).
-Contracts For Difference based in the following instruments:
- Stock indices (13).
- Commodities (gold, silver and oil).
- A micro account for beginners that can be opened with just $25.
- A regular account for traders with experience in the financial markets that can be opened with $2000.
- An account based in the Metatrader 4 platform that allows the use of Expert Advisors for Forex autotrading.
- An account for big investors (Active Trader Account) with an excellent Non Dealing Desk execution.
- An account with an entire platform dedicated to the Forex automated trading.This platform called Forex System Selector contains dozens of tested profitable trading systems.
It offers a demo account with no limit of time.
- FX Trading Station: The most important platform of the company. Is a downloadable application with multiple functions.
- Active Trader Platform: A web based platform for investors that need an excellent Non Dealing Desk execution.
- Metatrader 4: The standard trading platform of the industry. Metatrader 4 is designed with multiple market analysis tools such as advanced charts, multiple technical indicators and more. It allow the execution of automated trading systems called Expert Advisors.
- Forex System Selector:This application is a web based platform totally dedicated to the execution of automated trading systems that have been tested by expert staff of the company. This platform contains over 40 trading systems that can be used by the client to make a portfolio. The Forex System Selector is based in the system developed by the company Tradency.
- FXCM Mobile Trading: This application allows to trade from a cell phone or a PDA.
Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card and online checks.
Main Advantages of FXCM
- FXCM has $138 millions in capital of the company.
- It is a regulated broker listed in NYSE Euronext since December 2010.
- Is a regulated broker by the main financial authorities in the world.
- Bonus for real trading account opening.
- Excellent costumer service.
- A lot of accounts and trading platforms options.
- FXCM allows the execution of Forex auto trading strategies through Metatrader 4 an a entire platform dedicated to this, called Forex System Selector (FSS).
- Free analysis reviews of the market.
- It offers a web based platform.
- Free client training.
- Free trading signals (buys/sells) for the clients.
- Ideas to trade in the market.
- It offers the possibility to make money by promoting the services of FXCM through an affiliate program called FXCash.
Main Offers of FXCM
- FXCM offers a 10% welcome bonus for all clients that open a real trading account and deposit funds.
Other Categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
|Company||Forex Capital Markets.|
|Minimum account size||$25 for the micro account and $2000 for the standard account.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Maximum Leverage||1:200 (1:400 for the mini account).|
|Spreads||Variable spreads from 1 pip for EUR/USD.|
|Link to the website||FXCM Website|
|Open an account|