The expert advisor Framework is based on the use of three crosses of the indicator CCI (Commodity Channel Index) to determine the opening and closing of the position. It works quite simple and is an effective EA. Its programming also allows this EA make revisions of the trading account to determine the free margin and thus stop trading if the trader is about to lose his capital. This EA will not trade if there is no change in the bars or have not yet produced 100 bars.
- The tests made by some users suggest that the EA Framework provides the best results with the GBP/JPY in the daily chart with a transaction size of 0.1 lots. Also, it seems that is profitable in the long term.
- Because it operates on a daily time frame, it has a take profit of 255 pips by default.
- Framework is not programed to use stop loss levels, so the trader is responsible for closing losing positions.
- On a daily chart of the GBP/JPY, this EA makes on average about 2-3 transactions per month.
Below are the parameters and results for this EA:
- Stop Loss: Variable.
- Take Profit: Variable.
- Currency Pairs: All.
- Time Frames: All.
- Best results: GBP / JPY with a time frame of 1 day.
- Percentage Gain: No data available.
- Maximum Drawdown: No data available.
Note: This EA is compatible with ECN brokers.