Tradeo-Forex Broker Review
Tradeo is a regulated Forex broker and social network for traders created in 2012 that allows to trade with a lot of instruments, including Forex, precious metals and Contracts For Difference on indices. Also, it offers other services for its clients including a complete copytrading service which is fully integrated with their trading platforms and accounts. Tradeo integrates its services as a broker with its social network for traders.
Type of broker
Tradeo is a NDD/STP Forex broker.
This broker is the partner of FXGlobe Ltd, a company authorized and regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ) of Cyprus, the main regulatory body of this country in Europe. As a regulated European broker is registered with the following regulatory bodies:
- FCA (United Kingdom).
- CNVM (Spain).
- BaFIN (Germany).
- Banc De France (France).
Country of origin
The headquarters of this company are located in Cyprus.
This broker allows to trade with the following financial assets:
- Forex: 60 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, from the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY to other more exotic like the USD/TRY, USD/THB and USD/RUB.
- Commodities (precious metals): Gold, silver, platinum and palladium in the spot market (against the USD and EUR).
Contrats For Diference* (CFD) based on the following instruments:
- Indices: 14 of the most important stock indices of the market including the S&P 500, CAC 40, DAX 30. Nikkei 225 and FTSE 100 among other.
*The trading conditions of CFD depends on the underlying asset.
Tradeo offers a unique type of trading account to all its customers which provides access to all services of this company, such as:
- A social network for traders with a variety of social media functions similar to Facebook.
- Several trading platforms including a web-based application that requires no download.
- A copytrading service that allows Tradeo clients to follow and copy all transactions of other traders, including experienced operators with profitable trading strategies.
- All variety of trading instruments offered by the broker (Forex, precious metals and CFD).
- Customer support 24 hours a day.
- A complete social trading service integrated with the brokerage functions and tools of this broker.
- Other services.
Yes, with no limit of time.
Currently, Tradeo offers several trading platforms depending of requirements of the trader:
-Metatrader 4: It is one of the most advanced and popular trading platforms in the Forex market. It is a downloadable application which offers multiple market analysis tools including advanced charts, dozens of built-in indicators and other. Metatrader 4 is suitable for both beginners and professional traders due to its user friendly interface. This platform offers the possibility to create, evaluate and implement automated trading systems called Expert Advisors.
-Social WebTrader: This application is a web based trading platform (it requires no download and installation) which allows to access the account and trade in the market from any computer with Internet connection. It is an easy to use application with market analysis tools including price charts, live quotes and other. Social Webtrader is fully integrated with all social trading functions and tools (including those of copytrading) that provides the traders network of Tradeo
-Mobile platforms: Tradeo offers several applications designed to operate in the market for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Social trading services of Tradeo
As indicated above, Tradeo integrates the functions of a broker with the tools and features of a social trading network. Its social trading service allows to keep constant contact with other traders on the network as any other social network, and at the same time offers the possibility to follow and copy all transactions made by any trader. The copy trading process can be done with a few clicks from the Social Webtrader platform, which is fully integrated with the social trading tools of Tradeo.
Among the various tools of Tradeo, we can highlight their platform Social WebTrader (characterized by a user friendly interface) and the social charts, designed to verify the traders trends in their transactions in the different trading instruments offered by this broker.
This customers of Tradeo can deposit and withdrawal funds through bank wire transfer, the main credit cards, Skrill, Webmoney and other.
-The deposits can be made in euros and US dollars.
Main Advantages of Tradeo
- Tradeo offers an options for investors and traders which combine the services of a regular broker with the features of a social network for traders with tools similar to those offered by networks such as Facebook
- It offers welcome bonuses for new clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- Tradeo is a regulated Forex&CFD broker.
- This broker offers a good customer service through e-mail, telephone and a live chat in its website. This chat is open 24 hours a day.
- Tradeo offers a network of automated trading based on the concept of copy trading, which is fully integrated with the platform Social Webtrader.
- It has a large number of traders that can be followed and copied, including experienced traders with profitable trading strategies.
- Tradeo allows the execution of automated trading systems through Metatrader 4 (Expert Advisors).
- It offers a lot of instruments for trading.
- This broker offers free market news and analysis through its website.
- Tradeo offers the possibility to earn money by promoting its services as a broker through an affiliate program.
Tradeo Main Promotions
- This broker offers a welcome bonus up to $2000 for new clients that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- A no deposit bonus of 25 USD for new clients. No prior deposit is required.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader broker.
- Social trading network
Minimum account size
Minimum lot size
Fixed spreads from 3 pips for the major currency pairs such as EUR/USD:
Link to the website
Open an account