FXCC-Forex Broker Review
FXCC is ECN Forex broker from Europe which offers direct access to an ECN network. For this reason its clients can trade with very low spreads and fast executions thanks to the liquidity providers of the company. One of the main advantage of FXCC is its regulation with the FCA and CySEC of Europe. This broker was created in 2010 and offers different services for the trader, including various types of trading platforms and promotions for new and regular clients.
Type of Broker
FXCC is a Non Dealing Desk/ECN broker.
FXCC is registered and regulated by the following financial regulatory agencies:
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) of United Kingdom, Reference Number 549790.
- CySEC ( Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission ) of Cyprus.
Country of origin
The headquarters of this broker are located in Cyprus. Also, it has international call centres in other countries such as Canada, Spain and Australia.
The broker FXCC offers the possibility to trade in the market with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: Up to 70 currency pairs and crosses in the spot market, from the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY to others more exotic like the NZD/CAD and the NZD/CHF through an ECN network.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important and traded commodities in the market.
The clients of this broker have the option to choose among different types of trading accounts according to their profiles. The following are the main characteristics of these accounts:
- FXCC ECN Mini Account: This type of trading account is designed for beginner traders with little experience and capital to invest in the Forex market. For this reason, the Mini account requires a minimum deposit of $100, however, it offers several features such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, web trading.
- FXCC ECN Standard Account: These are the regular trading accounts of this broker which are designed for both beginners and professional traders. The Standard account requires a minimum deposit of $500 and offers several features for the trader such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, free VPS, free MYFX and web trading.
- FXCC ECN Advanced Account: This type of trading account is designed for professional traders with higher levels of capital to invest in the market. For this reason these accounts require a minimum deposit of $100000 and include several features such as mobile trading, an ECN/STP order execution, a personal account manager, free technical analysis, free access to the application autochartist, free VPS, free MYFX and web trading. Also, it offers the possibility to trade with very low spreads from 0.4 pips for EUR/USD.
- Corporate Account: This a type of trading account created for big investors and companies interested in investing in the Forex market. For this reason, this account offers special condition for clients.
- Seneca (Managed Account): These are accounts which are managed by expert traders with years of experience in the market. For this reason, Seneca accounts are ideal for investors intested in the Forex market as a form of investment but with no experience in Forex trading. In this case the client´s funds are managed by money managers with a good and proven performance record as traders.
-As a ECN broker, FXCC offers the following conditions for all its trading accounts:
- Direct access to the main market liquidity providers such as global banks and financial institutions.
- The best prices in the market.
- Very low and variable spreads.
- Automatic executions.
- Leverage: 1:300 for Mini and Standard accounts and 1:200 for ECN Advanced accounts.
- Minimum transaction size: 0.01 lots.
- Market Depth (Level II market depth with liquidity at different prices)
- No slippage.
- Expert Advisors (Automated trading) are allowed.
- Trading strategies based on scalping (operations of short duration in the market) and hedging are fully accepted.
It offers a demo account with no limit of time.
This broker offers several trading platforms with the following features:
-Metatrader 4: This is the most popular and one of the most complete trading platform in the Forex sector. It is a downloable application which offers several trading features such as updated quotes, advanced prices charts with multiple time frames, dozens of technical indicators incorporated, different types of orders and executions and other. Because this version of Metatrader 4 offered by this broker is connected to the ECN network of FXCC, this platform offers a very fast execution and low and variable spreads. It provides the possibility to create, evaluate and implement automatic trading systems called Expert Advisors based mainly on technical analysis.
-FXCC Webtrader: This is a web based trading platform which requires no download and installation. This application can be accessed from anyplace with Internet connection and it offers several features such as advanced chart tools, technical indicators incorporated, trading tools like Currency, Profit, Pip and Margin Calculators a fully customizable interface and trading panel, trading alerts (the trader receives a signal when a certaing price is reached) and other. Its main advantage is the possibility to trade from any place with computer and Internet access.
-MYFX Console: MYFX is a powerful trading platform available for all Forex traders using Metatrader 4. This application offers many trading features designed to improve the traders experience.
-FXCC Mobile Trader: It is a trading platform which is designed to access the account and trade in the market from any mobile device such as the Blackberry, iPhone, smartphones based on Android and mobile phones based on Windows Mobile. This application offers features like updated market news, market alerts, multi language interface, different types of orders, position management tools, dealing rates, price charts and other.
Also, FXCC offers the following versions of Metatrader 4:
- Metatrader 4 Multiterminal: This version was created to allow money managers and professional forex traders to manage multiple forex trading accounts simultaneously.
- Multi Account Manager: It is an aplication designed for professional traders with multiple accounts and asset managers who need tools that make managing multiple accounts simple and secure.
The clients of FXCC have the following options to deposit and withdraw funds: Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card (the most important credit cards like VISA and Mastercard), Moneybookers, Neteller and Webmoney.
The deposits can be made in USD, EUR, GBP.
Main Advantages of FXCC
- FXCC is a fully regulated Forex broker from Europe which is registered with the FCA and CySEC, two of the main financial regulatory bodies worldwide.
- FXCC is a ECN/STP broker which means that it offers a very fast execution, no conflict of interest, market depth and very low and variable spreads.
- This broker offers regular promotions and bonuses for new and regular clients with a real trading account.
- The client of this broker can choose among different options of trading accounts and trading platforms.
- This broker offers a good costumer service. FXCC supports its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It is a Metatrader 4 broker which accepts the use of Expert Advisors (automated trading systems based mainly in technical analysis).
- The broker’s clients have the possibility of using trading strategies based on scalping and hedging as it is a ECN broker.
- Any investor or trader has the option of opening a Seneca managed account. These are accounts managed for expert traders of this company so they ideal for investors with no experience in Forex trading.
- This broker offers various solutions for money managers
- The broker’s customers have access to daily market analysis performed by expert analysts.
- FXCC has a current news service on the market.
- It offers market alerts and other types of signals (security alerts, deposit&withdrawals confirmations, notifications about trading orders) and through SMS messages and the e-mail.
- Through its web site FXCC offers several options of Forex education, including several tutorials and a fairly comprehensive glossary. The tutorials include topics such as Forex basics, advanced Forex tools, trading strategies, Metatrader 4 and many more.
- Also, through its website FXCC also offers a variety of trading and analysis tools such as updated quotes, updated market news, market analysis based on fundamental and technical analysis, an economic calendar, Autochartist a Pip calculator, a Pivot point calculator and more.
- This broker offers Mobile trading to all its clients.
- On the website we can find enough information about issues such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the market in general.
FXCC Main Offers
Currently, the main offers of this broker are the following:
- The clientes of this broker can earn up to $10 cash rebates on their Live Trading Account. In other words, the more you trade, the more you earn.
- A 100% welcome bonus up to $2500 for any trader that open a trading account and deposit funds.
Other categories of this broker
- ECN Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader broker.