Axitrader-Forex Broker Review
Axitrader is a regulated ECN Forex broker from Australia, which is licenced by ASIC and allows to trade with Forex (spot market), commodities (like gold and silver) and Contracts For Difference based on many financial assets through various trading platforms. This company was founded in 2007.
Type of broker
Axitrader is an ECN Forex Broker.
This broker is properly registered and licensed with the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commision, License No. 406684) of Australia, the main financial regulator of that country.
Country of origin
The headquarters of Axitrader are located in Sidney, Australia.
This broker allows its clients to trade with the following instruments:
- Forex market: 26 currency pairs in the Forex spot market, including the most important like the EUR/USD, the GBP/USD and the USD/JPY and other most exotic like the USD/ZAR and the USD/SGD.
- Commodities: The most important and traded commodities in the market like oil, gold, silver, grains and others in the spot market and through CFD.
- Contrats For Diference*: CFD based on the following underlying instruments:
- Commodities: Precious metals like gold and silver and crude oil.
- Futures on stock indices: Futures based on stock indices like the S&P 500, CAC 40, DAX 30, FTS 100 and other.
*The trading conditions for CFD depends on the underlying asset of the contract.
Axitrader offers three types of trading accounts with different features designed for traders with different profiles.
- Axitrader Standard Account: This is the basic trading account of Axitrader and it is designed for begineers traders with little experience in the market. It requires a minimum deposit of $200. The Standard account offers spreads from 0.6 pips, a minimum transaction size of 0.01 lots and the possibility to trade with FX pairs, precious metals and CFD.
- Axitrader ECN Pro Account: This type of trading account is designed for more experienced traders with more capital to invest. It requires a minimum deposit of $1000. These accounts offer ECN trading conditions, including variable spreads from 0.1 pips for major currency pairs like the EUS/USD, because it provides access to the main market liquidity providers like 14 major banks. The minimum trade size is 0.1 lots and the maximum leverage is 1:400. The ECN Pro account charge a commision of $7 for each traded lot and offers a free VPS for Expert Advisors (if minimum trade volume is met).
- Axitrader Institutional Account: It is a special type of trading account designed for banks, money managers and companies (FX Brokers) interested in the financial markets. These accounts offer special features such as market depth, aggregated liquidity with sometimes negative spreads, total anonymity between counterparties, VWAP,FIFO (netting) and FIX API.
Yes, with no limit of time. This demo account comes with a virtual fund of $100 000.
This broker offers the following types of trading platforms for its clients:
- Metrader 4: This is one of the most comprehensive and used trading platforms in the Forex market sector. It is a downloadable application which is designed with multiple tools for market analysis, including advanced price charts with dozens of built-in technical indicators among other technical analysis tools (Fibonacci levels, Gann angles, etc). Also, this platform allows the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems known as Expert Advisors, designed to trade automatically in the Forex market and are based on technical or fundamental analysis..
- PowerTrader: It is a web-based trading platform (it requires no download and installation), which can be used from anyplace with Internet connection. This application is especially designed for ECN Forex trading as it connects the traders with a larger number of global banks to offer better prices with a deep liquidity through the popular ECN interface Currenex. This platform offers Market depth, deep volume, FIFO, FIX API and other features.
- Mobile Trading: Axitrader offers several applications designed to manage the account and trade in the market through various mobile devices like the iPhone, iPAD and smartphones based on Android technology. These trading platforms, based on Metatrader, offer basic features like real-time quotes, updated market news, basic charts and others.
The clients of Axitrader can deposit and withdraw funds from its trading accounts through bank wire transfer, credit card (the most important like VISA and Mastercard) and Skrill (Moneybookers).
Main Advantages of Axitrader
- Axitrader is a fully regulated Forex broker from Australia. It is regulated by the ASIC.
- This broker offers several options of trading platforms, including Metatrader 4, one of the most complete in the sector.
- The client of Axitrader has access to updated market news.
- This company offers free Forex education through its website using the following resources:
- Free seminars and expos.
- A complete glossary about trading and the Forex markets.
- It also has videos that teach the use of its main trading platform.
- Free MT4 VPS hosting for all clients.
- Axitrader offers several solutions for clients of different profiles, including retail traders and institutional clients.
- This broker offers complete access to an ECN trading network which includes 14 of the world´s largest banks. Thanks to this, the client can trade with variable and tight spreads with a very fast execution and the best market prices. In other words, the trader can take advantage of the market depth offered by this broker.
Axitrader Main Promotions
- This broker offers regular bonuses packages for its clients.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
Minimum account size
The minimum deposit is $200
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lots|
It offers fixed and variable spreads from 0.1 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD.
Link to website
Open an account