Basic education in Forex
Financial markets are a potential source of huge profits. But at the same can cause great loss if the trader is not careful. Because of this, it is important that any novice trader to study and prepare before invest any real money in the market. The reality is that the topic of the market is not very complex, anyone can learn how to trade with some dedicated study so in this section we will discuss about the most important aspects related to financial markets that are necessary to trade them successfully. Basically, the regular trader needs to understand at least 5 aspects about the market in order to be able to understand how the markets works:
1. Forex brokers (How to choose a good broker): One of the most important aspects of the Forex trading is to choose the apropiate Forex broker. The trader must choose a broker that best suits your needs. Today there are several types of brokers with different advantages and disadvantages. Likewise brokers offering is very extensive, and the trader should choose the one that gives you the best services, especially the best trading tools.
2. Technical Analysis Is the approach of market analysis based on the study of prices, charts, technical indicators, trading volumes (supply and demand), market data, training in graphics, etc. The main idea behind the technical analysis is that history repeats or put in another way, current and future market conditions depend on past conditions. This approach is very popular today because it does not require deep knowledge of economics as the fundamental analysis.
3. Fundamental Analysis: It is the approach by which analyzes the economic news that impacts market development. The fundamental analysis is used to predict the behavior of financial markets for many traders who trust the indicators and most important economic data. Concepts used in fundamental analisys are the following: economical news, political news, global industry data, macroeconomics news and even weather news.
4. Trading Psycology: This is the most important aspect for any trader who wants to be suscepfull in the market. Maybe you have the best trading strategy in the world, but without an adequate psychology of trading you are only going to lose your money because you will not know how to deal with changing market conditions. An adequate psychology will make you an excellent trader.
5. Money and Risk Managment: There is no perfect Forex trading strategy, for that reason is vital to have a good money and risk managment. The money and Risk Management can manage money efficiently no matter what we are losing or making money with our trades. This will reduce the risk of losing your entire capital if you go into a losing streak of losses. A trader with good money management can make good money even if he is not a great analyst of the market. But a good analyst of the market without an apropiate money and risk management system will surely lose money.