The Forex and CFD broker Alpari began a new promotion that consist in a deposit bonus of 50%, which began on March 21, 2016 and ends on May 31. This offer applies to the first deposit made by the trader after the account opening. The deposit must be made within 7 days after the account is opened. The bonus money can be withdrawn once the operator complies with certain requirements in terms of trading volume.
-Period of validity of the promotion: The offer starts on March 21, 2016 and ends on May 31, 2016.
Conditions of the 50% bonus of Alpari
- It is valid for new customers of Alpari who register in the offer through the link in the banner placed on the promotion page on the company website.
- Each customer can only participate in this offer once.
- The minimum deposit to receive the bonus is 100 USD (or its equivalent in EUR or GLD).
- The deposit of funds must be made in a standard account in a period no longer than 7 days after the account opening. Any deposits made before registration will not be taken into account.
- The maximum bonus amount is $5000.
- Initially the bonus money can not be withdrawn by the trader. To withdraw the bonus, the customer must complete a certain volume of traders with currency pairs and spot metals over a period of 30 days. In this case, for every standard lot traded, 5 USD bonus will be transferred to the trader account. Therefore, the volume in lots that must be completed to withdraw the bonus is as follows: Bonus amount in USD/5 USD.
- Example: A trader opens an Standard account with Alpari and deposited 2000 USD. Then this trader receive a 50% bonus equivalent to 1000 USD. To withdraw this amount he must complete a volume of 200 lots. If the trader completes a trading volume of 100 lots then he will be able to withdraw 500 USD of bonus.
- For bonus withdrawal Alpari only takes into account trades that remain open for at least 3 minutes.
- Transactions with CFD or binary options are not taken into account.
You can get more information on this promotion and other services of the broker Alpari in the company website through the following link: