FXPro-Forex Broker Review
FxPro is a fully regulated ECN/STP Forex broker from United Kingdom which is licenced by the FCA and CySEC allows to trade with Forex (spot market), commodities like gold and silver and CFD based on many financial assets through various trading platforms. This company is a pure ECN/STP broker with many liquidity providers, including global banks. Thanks to this, the clients of FxPro can trade with the best market quotes, variable and low spreads and access to market depth (Level II quotes).
Type of broker
FxPro is an ECN/STP Forex Broker.
FxPro is regulated and licenced by the following financial regulators: FCA (Financial Conduct Authority Reg No. 509956) in the UK and CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License 078/07) of Cyprus.
Country of origin
The headquarters of FxPro are located in London, England.
The clients of this broker are able to trade with the following financial assets:
- Forex Market: 72 currency pairs in the spot market, including the most important as the EUR/ SD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY and other more exotic like the USD/CCK and USD/DKK.
- Commodities: Gold, silver in the spot market, two of the most important commodities traded in financial markets.
- Contracts For Difference *: CFD based on the following underlying assets:
- Futures: Futures contracts on stock indices and commodities.
- Precious Metals: Gold and silver.
- Stocks: 30 stocks of the U.S. market such as Microsoft, Pfizer, Intel, Alcoa and Boeing among others.
*The trading conditions for CFD depends on the underlying asset of the contract.
The different types of trading accounts offered by this broker are:
- Regular trading account: FxPro has developed a regular trading account which offers access to all services of this company, including 9 trading platforms of various types (such as cTrader, an ECN trading platform), several education tools for traders, various tools and resources for market analysis, market alerts, updated news and services for VIP clients. The minimum deposit to open an account of this type is $ 500.
- PAMM account: It is a type of managed account that offers the opportunity to invest in the Forex market, commodities (precious metals) and CFD to all investors, including those who lack the experience and knowledge to trade in financial amrkets by themselves. These accounts are managed by professional traders with years of experience in the markets.
It offers a demo account with no limit of time and full access to all trading platforms of this company.
FxPro offers several types of trading platforms with the following features:
- FxPro MT4: This is trading platform based on Metatrader 4 one of the most popular and comprehensive applications of its kind. FxPro MT4 is a downloadable platform which has many features and tools for the trader, including a friendly and highly customizable interface, various types of orders to trade in the market, updated market quotes, advanced price charts with multiple time frames (from 1 minute to 1 month), dozens of advanced technical indicators and others. MT4 enables the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems (Expert Advisors) based on all kinds of trading strategies. Through this platform the client of FxPro has access to the best Bid and Ask prices offered by this broker and its liquidity providers.
- FxPro Webtrader: A web-based application (no download is required) that allows access to the trading account (based on MT4) and trade in the market from anywhere with an Internet connection. This platform is based on MT4 and offers various features for the trader, such as a user-friendly interface, updated quotes,1 click execution, position management tools, custom graphics, technical indicators, updated market news, a complete history of transactions and others.
- FxPro MT4 Multiterminal: It is a downloadable platform based on Metatrader 4, which is designed for managing multiple trading accounts. For this reason this application is ideal for account managers and traders operating with multiple accounts simultaneously. It is a platform that features all the functionality of MT4.
- FxPro cTrader: A downloadable trading platform specializedin ECN transactions which was designed to trade with Forex, CFD and precious metals (gold and silver in the spot market). cTrader has a simple and user friendly interface which connects the trader with the major liquidity providers of FxPro, including banks such as Morgan Stanley International (as its prime broker), Barclays, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Nomura and BNP Paribas. This platform offers several advantages for the professional trader including Non Dealing Desk execution, extremely low and variable spreads from 0 pips for EUR/USD, executions without requotes, fast executions, access to market depth with Level II prices which provides full transparency in customer transactions (orders are executed using the volume weighted average price, starting with the best price in the order book), advanced price charts and multiple technical analysis tools among others. It also allows the creation, evaluation and implementation of automated trading systems.
- FxPro Web cTrader: It is a web based trading platform (no download is required), which is completely based on Fxpro cTrader. Therefore, it provides the leading benefits of cTrader, including access to full market depth (Level II), various types of orders, competitive prices and spreads, one-click execution, advanced technical analysis tools, an user friendly and advanced interface and other
- FxPro Algo: An automated trading software designed to operate with the ECN platform cTrader FxPro so that the trader can use algorithmic trading systems in this application. FxPro Algo combine the advantages of automated trading with the benefits of the ECN trading execution provided by cTrader among which we can highlight the access to Level II market depth.
- FXPro SuperTrader: It is a social trading platform developed by the company which allows to follow and copy in real-time copy all trades performed by successful traders (trading signals providers) operating with this company. Unlike other similar applications, the selection of signal providers performed by FxPro is much more rigorous, ensuring that the investor will copy the transactions of the best traders with the most profitable strategies. You can find more information at the following link: Social Trading Platform FXPro SuperTrader.
- Mobile Trading platforms: This broker offers several applications designed to access the trading account and trade in the market from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. In general these platforms offer various functions and tools such as a user friendly interface, updated quotes, price charts, position management tools and other. The applications of this type of FxPro are:
- IPhone FxPro Trader
- IPAD FxPro Trader
- Android FxPro Trader
- CTrader FxPro Mobile Web Platform
FxPro offers the possibility to decan deposit and withdraw funds from its trading accounts through bank wire transfer, credit card (the most important like VISA and Mastercard), Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Webmoney and YandexMoney.
Main Advantages of FxPro
- FxPro is a broker properly regulated by the CySEC and FCA, two major financial regulatory agencies in Europe.
- It is a ECN/STP broker, which offers direct market access for traders interested in Forex, precious metals and CFD. This is possible due to the large amount of liquidity providers of this broker, including large global banks.
- The customers of this broker can operate with low and variable spreads through various trading platforms, including an application specialized in ECN trading (cTrader).
- This broker offers a variety of trading platforms including Metatrader 4 and cTrader.
- FxPro allows the use of any type of trading strategy, including scalping (short term operations) and hedging.
- This company allows the use of automated trading systems based on any kind of strategy, through its platforms Metatrader 4 and cTrader.
- This broker offers a social trading platform called FXPro SuperTrader based in the concept of copy trading (it allows to copy all transactions performed by other traders).
- Alerts and market news in real time.
- FxPro offers several educational resources to its customers which focus on the market and trading in general, among which we highlight the following:
- Free Webinars.
- Free tutorials which can be downloaded from the company´s website.
- This broker offers several applications that allow access to the account and trade in the market from mobile devices such as smartphones.
FXpro Main Promotions
- This broker offers regular bonuses packages for its clients.
Other categories of this broker
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Oil Broker.
- CFD Broker.
- Metatrader 4 Broker.
Minimum account size
The minimum deposit is $500
Minimum lot size
It offers fixed and variable spreads from 0.0 pips for major currency pairs like the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD.
Link to website
Open an account