The Artificial Intelligence Expert Advisor uses a fairly simple imitation of neuronal network (programs that mimic the functioning of the human nervous system) to produce buy and sell signals as well as trailing stops. In this case, this is not a real neural network as it does not learn from the market. Instead, the trader needs to optimize this EA for the market in order to use the main parameters with the configuration that ensure the best possible performance. It is based on Accelerator/Decelerator oscillators of Bill Williams which are weighted according to the parameters used. It is also designed to check the free margin of the account and stop trading if it is close to bankruptcy.
- This EA uses a stop loss of 80 pips by default and trailing stops. However, it doesn´t use take profit levels.
- On average, the winning trades generate 71 pips.
- The best results are produced in the GBP/USD in a time frame of one hour.
- On average, this EA opens about 18 positions per month.
Below are the parameters and results for this EA:
- Stop Loss: Variable.
- Take Profit: Variable.
- Currency Pairs: All.
- Time Frames: All.
- Best results: GBP/USD with a frame of 1 hour.
- Percentage Gain: No information.
- Maximum Drawdown: No information.
Note: This EA is compatible with ECN brokers.
You can download this Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 and 5 using the following link: