Review of the Binary Options Broker Anyoption
Anyoption is a Binary Option Broker founded in 2007 that offers the possibility to trade with Options based on a lot of financial instruments like Forex, Shares, Indices and Futures. It is one of the first brokers in the industry with thousands of clients around the world. It offers various types of binary options including Above/Below and One Touch.
Type of Broker
Anyoption is a Binary Options Broker
Country of origin
The headquarters of Anyoption are located in Cyprus.
This company is in process of regulation.
- Forex Market: 11 currency pairs including the most important such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/JPY among others.
- Indices: 30 of the main stock indices of the US, Asian and European markets such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, DAX, Nikkei 225, FTSE 100 and CAC 40 among others.
- Commodities: Gold, silver, copper and oil, the most important and traded commodities in the market.
- Stocks: 53 shares of the US, Asian and European markets including Apple, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Barclays, British Petroleum and others).
Types of Binary Options
- Above/Below Binary Options. This is the most common and traded type of binary option because of its simplicity. In this case the trader only has to determine whether the asset price is going to be up or down with respect to the purchase price of the option. If the option expires “In the money” Anyoption pays 65%-71% of the contract inversion. In most cases, the contract expiration is 1 hour.
- One Touch Binary Options. This type of binary option offers a higher return.Basically, the trader must determine whether the asset price is going to touch or not a particular price level before the option expiration. If the option expires “In the money”, this broker pays up to 380% of the contract inversion.
- Option+: This is a variation of the Above/Below options in which the trader has the possibility to sell the option back to Anyoption before the expiration. This allows to take profits more quickly.
Payments Offered by Anyoption
The earnings offered by Anyoption for options that expire In The Money are the following:
- Above/Below Binary Options: 65% to 75% of the capital invested in the contract.
- One Touch Options: 180% to 400% of the capital invested in the contract.
-The return of the trades with options depends on the type of binary option and the underlying asset. If an option expire “Out The Money” (a losing trade), Anyoption allows to recover up to 15% of the capital invested in the trade.
Anyoption offers one trading account that allows to trade with Binary Options (Above/Below and One Touch) based on all the financial assets mentioned above. This account offers the possibility to use both trading platforms designed by this broker and can be opened in a few minutes. The trader only has to complete an online form and deposit funds to start trading with binary options.
- Option+: This tool allows to sell back any binary option to Anyoption before its expiry time. Thanks to this the trader can take profits before the option expires in those trades in which the market signals that it will change its trend before the option´s maturity. In other words this feature helps keep the trader´s profits.
-Now, Anyoption offers two versions of its trading platform which were designed to access the account and trade with binary options from an iPhone and a Android phone.
Not at the moment.
Main Advantages of Anyoption
- Anyoption offer bonus packages for traders that open a trading account and deposit funds.
- It offers an excellent customer service with the following methods of contact: e-mail, telephone and live chat through its website.
- Free analysis reviews of the market through its website.
- Free client training.
- This broker accepts clients from United States.
- The client of this broker has the option to trade with binary options based on a lot of financial assets.
- With this broker, the client has the possibility to buy options (Call and Put) and sell back to Anyoption at anytime before expiry through the Option+. This allows the clients to take profits before the expiration of the option in case they consider that the market can change the trend in that period.
- If the option is “out the money” (if the trader´s prediction is not correct), the trader will get a 15% refund from Anyoption. This helps reduce the impact of losses.
- Anyoption offers two trading platforms designed specifically for mobile devices like the iPhone or Android phones.
- Its trading platform is an intuitive and easy to use web based application which requires no download and installation.
- No commissions for transactions.
- Its website is translated in 11 languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and other.
- This broker offers the possibility to earn money through the affiliate programs Anyoption Partners, EmpireMoney, FXCash and Binary Affiliates.
Main Brokers Offers
- Anyoption offers regular bonuses for new and regular clients. These bonuses depend on the amount of money deposited by the clients in their accounts.
|Company||Anyoption Payment Services Ltd|
|Minimum account size||100 US Dollars or 100 Euros.|
|Minimum transaction size||100 US Dollars.|
|Maximum transaction size||1500 US Dollars.|
|Link to the website||Anyoption Website|
|Open an account|