Admiral Markets-Broker Review
Admiral Markets is a regulated Non Dealing Desk Forex broker which allows its clients to trade with currency pairs (Forex market), commodities like gold and silver in the spot market and Contracts For Diference based on stocks, indices and futures. This company offers various types of trading accounts for clients with different profiles.
Type of broker
Admiral Markets is a Non Dealing Desk Forex broker.
This company is regulated and registered with the Financial Supervision Autorithy (Licence № 4.1-1/46) of Estonia.
Country of origin
The headquarters of the broker Admiral Markets are located in Estonia with offices in 20 countries in Europe and Asia.
This Forex brokers offers the following instruments for trading:
- Forex market: Admiral Markets offers the possibility to trade with 45 different currency pairs in the spot market, from the most important pairs such as the EUR/USD, the GBP/USD and the USD/JPY to other more exotic like the AUD/NZD.
- Commodities: Gold and silver in the spot market, two of the most important and traded commodities in the market.
- Contrats For Difference based in the following instruments:
- Energy Futures: Crude oil and natural gas.
- Stocks: 30 of the most important stocks listed in NYSE and Nasdaq, in the US Market.
- Indices: 7 of the most importan stock indices of the market, including DJIA 30, S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, FTSE 100, DAX 30, CAC 40 and Nikkei 225.
*The trading conditions for CFD depends on the underlying asset.
– Admiral.Pro: It is a trading account for professional traders which offers direct access to liquidity that comes directly from trading directly with banks which are a part of the ECN of which this broker is a part. The trader can get Non Dealing Desk trading conditions, instant execution and the smallest spreads in the market (five digit spreads) starting from 0.1 pips. Some of the liquidity providers of the ECN are Morgan Stanley, City Bank and other. This account can be opened with $1000 and offers the possibility to trade with 27 currency pairs, with a leverage of 1:100.
-Admiral Standard: This is a classic trading account which offers a Market Maker execution (with dealer). It offers a wide range of instruments including currency pairs, CFD and commodities.The spreads are limited and fixed (four digits spread) from both, above and below and no matter the market conditions. For the major currency pairs, the spreads ranges from 1 to 2 pips and the leverage range from 1:50 to 1:200. The trading conditions for CFD depends on the underlying assets. The Admiral Standard account can be opened with $500.
-Admiral Micro: It is a trading account designed for beginners and allows to trade with 30 currency pairs, preciuos metals and CFD. This account requires a minimun deposit of $10 and offers a maximum leverage of 1:500 with spreads as low as 1 pip for the major currency pairs. The minimum transaction size is 0.01 lots, so the trader can invest in the market with little money. It also offers an instant execution.
-Admiral.Zulutrade: This is an account specially designed in conjuntion with the company Zulutrade (one of the main providers of Forex autotrading solutions). Basically, with this account the client can execute the trading signals (provided by real traders selectes by the client) send by Zulutrade directly in the Metatrader 4 plataform of Admiral Markets. In other worlds, Admiral.Zulutrade is a bridge between the trading signals of Zulutrade and the trading plataform of the broker.
-Admiral Gold Accounts: These are accounts designed as MetaTrader4 trading accounts denominated in gold which are available for every customer of Admiral Markets.
Yes, with no limit of time.
Admiral Markets use a downloable trading plataform based on Metatrader 4 for all their accounts. At the same time, this broker has a web based trading plataform called Web Trader which allows access to the market from any computer with Internet connection. Both plataforms offer advanced technical indicators and charts, live quotes, market news, various types of orders and a fast execution.
This broker also offers the following applications based on Metatrade 4 to provide access to their trading accounts from the most modern moble devices:
- iPhone Trader App.
- Android Trader App.
- Blackberry Trader.
- iPAD Trader.
- Windows Mobile.
*Just for demo accounts, Admiral Markets offers Metatrader 5.
The client can deposit/withdrawl funds through Bank Wire Transfer and Credit Cards (the most important such as VISA and Mastercard).
Main Advantages of Admiral Markets
- This broker offers a demo account with no limit of time.
- An updated economic calendar with the most significant developments that may affect the market.
- For customers that open a real trading account and deposit funds, Admiral Markets offers a bonus whose amount depends on the amount deposited.
- The trading accounts can be opened in US dollars or euros.
- Admiral Markets makes a regular trading contest with cash prizes called ForexBall. This contest is being carried out on Admiral Markets demo accounts and has a prize pool of $54000 with five rounds each year (The first place prize is $1000).
- This broker offers basic Forex and trading education through its website.
- Through its website, Admiral Markets offers several trading tools such as a Forex calendar, Forex quotes, weekly reviews of the market and a daily market review based on the Elliot Wave analysis.
- It offers a Expert Advisor-Indicator for Metatrader 4 called Autograf 4 which allows to open orders any kind of orders on the charts with just a click of the mouse.
Main Offers of Admiral Markets
- Admiral Markets offers a welcome bonus for real account openings. The amount of the bonus depends on the capital deposited by the client and can be up to $1,000.
Other Categories of this broker
- CFD Broker.
- Gold Broker.
- Silver Broker.
- Metatrader Broker.
|Company||Admiral Markets LTD.|
|Minimum account size||$50 USD or euros.|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 lot.|
|Maximun Leverage||Up to 1:500, depending on the account balance.|
The spreads depends on the trading account choosen by the trader:
-Admiral Pro: Very tight and variable spreads from 0.1 pips on EUR/USD.
-Admiral Standard: Limited and low spreads from 1-2 pips on major currency pairs.
|Link to the website||Admiral Markets Website|
|Open an account|